Perth Wedding Photographer | email: mail@sarahkatedorman.com.au | Photographs made with love

.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Surprise Engagement


Last year, I was lucky enough to witness one of my dearest friends be proposed to by her gorgeous boy. I zipped down to Margaret River to the gorgeous Secret Garden to hide in the bushes and try to secretly capture Jeremy drop to one knee for my beautiful friend Kristie. It was one of the most romantic events, in one of the most wonderful locations, I have witnessed to date and needless to say there wasn't a dry eye in the house! They get married next year and I am honoured to be a Bridesmaid for the first time, only I am trying to figure out how to shoot it at the same time ;) Here is a little look at this magical afternoon...

Be sure to check out the Secret Garden, it is a magical place :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment