Perth Wedding Photographer | email: mail@sarahkatedorman.com.au | Photographs made with love

.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Natalie + Allan


When Nat came to me and asked if I would shoot her wedding, I was excited to say the least! Natalie is the 3rd Bride from the same extended family that I have had the pleasure of shooting. With a wonderfully rich Macedonian heritage, each of these Weddings has been spectacular, vibrant and most importantly centred around the importance of love and family. Nat and Al married at the Macedonian Orthodox Church of St Nikola, portraits at Hyde PArk where they shared their first kiss, followed by a gorgeous reception at Aqua Viva with beautiful florals by Eufloria. Here is a look at their magical day...


























































2 comments:

  1. I recognise some of these people from the gallery on your website! How lovely to be the photographer for such lovely brides :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Wedding. I especially love the Church photos.

    ReplyDelete