Perth Wedding Photographer | email: mail@sarahkatedorman.com.au | Photographs made with love

.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My beautiful friend Chels and her handsome Eddie


Many years ago, on a little plane from Albany to Perth I met a beautiful girl with a soul of goodness. Its funny how life twists people into your path. By chance I met Chelsea's gorgeous sister months later through my now husband, and I couldn't believe my luck with these new found friends. Now many years down the track I have wonderful memories with Chelsea and her beautiful sister Kerri as some of my favourites in my life so far.

Chelsea married the wonderful Andrew - Eddie, in late March in the picturesque Denmark. I was privileged to witness such a wonderful union on such a perfect day. Shedding tears of joy as I watched Pete see his daughter as a Bride for the first time, and watching this beautiful Stevens family send their effervescent daughter down the aisle, will remain with me for many years to come. Kerri surprised Chelsea and Ed with a beautiful rendition of 'Your Song' after they kissed, leaving not a dry eye in the house. This is a family that warms your heart and confirms every belief in the strength of family bond written by a very special love. The joining of these two gorgeous families can only mean very good things for the future. Here is a look at their magical day...




















































































1 comment: